Your T.I.M.E. Obligation as a Leader
The question keeps on ringing on my mind. Thanks Hija Jessica for bothering me with this question. 🙂
I am a good leader. Easier said than done. But HOW can I BE A GOOD LEADER?
Let me give you my T.I.M.E springboard. This has no spiritual approach yet. I’ll post another one with a spiritual approach. This has been my outline for the past 10 years.
T– is for the TOUCH THERAPY. Remember, touch creates a magic that boost people’s morale.
- find the right way and the right time to touch
- when was the last time you pat someone on the back and said to him or her, “you can do it!” ?
- when was your last genuine handshake with someone?
I– stands for INSPIRATION. You are called to energize people around you.
- have you explicitly expressed what they are doing is important and meaningful?
M– means MOTIVATION. People need something to look forward to or to look up to.
- have you given them trainings?
- did you let them attend seminars?
- have you rewarded them for doing a great job?
- when was the last time you shared your life changing experiences?
E– is ENCOURAGEMENT. Sometimes, people just need some encouragement.
- when was the last time you sat with them and shared stories over a cup of coffee?
- have you told them already what they are doing right and you definitely love being with them and working with them?
So I dare post a question today: When was the last time you gave your T.I.M.E to those who need it?
Lead everyone and give your TIME today.