NOTICE OF MEETING 2009-002
Ave Maria purisima, sin pecado con su vida!
This will remind you of the Semi-annual Executive and District Officers’ Meeting (SEDOM) on June 20, 2009 at St. Peter of Arch of Chapel, District of Hope, Taguig 1 (Tibi Street, Purok 5, Upper Bicutan 1633 Taguig City. We start the meeting at 1:00 p.m. with the recitation and meditation of the 5 Glorious Mystery led by the District Auxiliary Officers of Hope. We traditionally ask all attendees of SEDOM to come in Type A Soutane.
Our agendas are the following:
- Opening Worship
- Roll Call
- Declaration of a Quorum
- Approval of the Agendas
- Chairperson’s Remarks
- Reception of the Minutes of the Last SEDOM
- Corrections and Approval of Minutes
- Matters Arising from the Minutes
- New Business
- Updates from Districts
- Report of the Executive Secretary
- Report of the Executive Treasurer
- Report of the Executive Vice-Chairman for the Internal Affair
- Report of the Executive Vice-Chairman for the External Affair
- Report of the Executive Public Information Officer
- Other Matters
- Closing Worship
The reports and sharing of each district is integral to the meeting. Please prepare an 8-minute report on highlights in your district that each one maybe informed and edified. Prepare 30 handouts of your report for distribution to the attendees. Please prefer using Filipino as medium in writing. We also recommend but not require you to prepare your report’s PowerPoint presentation. Be ready to entertain questions regarding your report. Here is the format we will follow in the district report:
- Essay of the District Chairman that summarizes the entire committee reports of the district;
- District Vice Chairman for the Internal Affairs Report. About the activities launched in the district;
- Secretariat Report. Submit the Attendance Record for the Mass, Vigil, Pilgrimage of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal, Minutes of Meetings and MEC Report (how many are still unregistered).
- Treasury’s Report. Collection list (names of auxiliaries who are contributing monthly dues), Financial Report (please bring source documents like receipts, petty cash vouchers, etc), Foster and Tithes Report (please bring receipts or at least note the receipt number);
- Public Information Officers’ Report. Pictures, videos and other documentations like program invitations about programs held in your district, et cetera. You do not need to reprint us a copy. You may send the soft copy at email@example.com on Wednesday, June 17, 2009.
Please send us the copy of your complete report and powerpoint on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please text or call Querubin John Albert Dupaya Gurtiza, Executive Vice Chairman for the Internal Affairs at 881.74.15 at 09186698450.
Thank you so much.
O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee!
To lead others by example, we remain
THE EXECUTIVE OFFICERS